Thursday 26 September 2019

Completed Medallion Kusudamas

So last week I had 15 people turn up to the session on two levels.  At the end of the session 5 people shared that they wouldn't be able to make it this week.  However, 5 more people turned up which brought my numbers back up to 15.

This was fine by me but the library were struggling with chairs to accommodate the group.

This week I brought along pictorial instructions for the group to work through which I split up into sections as people were at different stages of making. This I hoped would make like easier and serve as a memory jog for people.  Whilst people from last week were finishing off their final modules I worked with the new people of the group and got them started. I was fortunate to have a couple of helpers which took the pressure off me a little.



Everyone worked quite happily with the aide of the instructions I had provided and they were all happy when their first structure was complete (especially when they knew they could take it home).

To round the session off I did a "Show and Tell" of the various alternatives we could come up with using what they had learnt so far.

No comments: