Monday 11 May 2009

Paper Jewellery



I'm really excited, I have been recently selected as a Designer/ Maker for the Design Factory. This is the third time I have applied, the first two times I was accepted as a Associate Member. The adage must be true 'Third time Lucky!!' I have been developing a range of jewellery following on from my degree show collection. The first time it was showed was at 'Lustre' a contemporary craft fair at Lakeside, Nottingham where I was selected to be a 'Young Meteor'.

I have my own portfolio on their website. section on their website which gives a little more information about my work. Unfortunately my website is not working yet. Maybe this will spur me on.

1 comment:

Artifice said...

Congratulations!!!! Your book sculptures and jewelry are incredible! Is there somewhere to see more of your art? A gallery on your blog?

Linda