Wednesday 23 June 2010

Knitting support for the boys

.

Over the years I have developed a really good relationship with my neighbour Margaret. In the past 18 months or so she has returned to knitting. Her grand-daughter Jade has been studying a Fine Art Degree in Manchester, which she finishes this year. So you can imagine, the creativity she experiences from her grand-daughter and her neighbour must eventually have a knock on effect.


Over the course of Jade's time at university she has knitted some weird and wonderful creations. I think partly due to this and our many creative sharing sessions Margaret has decided to show her support for England by knitting a flag and showing it in her front window. I have to giggle when she shows me her new creations as they are so humorous.

I did notice yesterday that she now has two flags..... must take a new picture. Watch this space.

.

No comments: