Thursday 1 January 2009

New Year's Resolution

.



Corney I know but it has to be done. What's the point of having a blog and then not using it.

So, I am going to state here and now that I will put
regular post up which will include anything I am working on. As I am always working on something my blog should be mega interesting. My work is varied, knitting, sewing, book sculptures etc, also a multitude of workshop ideas. A bit late I know but I will post the Christmas card I designed which I will use as a workshop next year perhaps.

At the moment I am working on my 'Soul Journal', I came across this idea whilst reading one of the Daily Digests from the yahoo groups I am involved with. I have to say if you need inspiration or have come to a stand still artistically, these groups are just the tonic the doctor ordered.

The blog in question is 'CASPIANA' www.sarahwhitmire.blogspot.com. She takes you step by step through the creation of a journal, as I said earlier I came across her blog through one of the groups I am involved with. I now discover that there is now a yahoo group called Soul Journal which give out more prompts to keep you going. The other nice thing about these groups is that you get feedback on anything you post within the group or on you blog.

Happy New Year!! I hope you have enjoyed the first of many posts for 2009.

No comments: