Thursday 15 January 2009

Back drop for Primary School Play


Not had a great week. I been luck enough to be included in a collective of artists which have been offered space at a local Primary School. We trade with some hands on hours. Just before Christmas, when I was suffering with sciatica they were looking for some of the artists to draw a backdrop for the play featuring Dick Whittington.

Two of us went up, drew the design and left the children to provide the colour. They have been so pleased with it that they still have it on their walls so I was able to take some photos. The children have done a brilliant job.



Today I joined a class that was reviewing the play. I worked with four little boys showing them to draw outlines of buildings as they are currently looking at the artist Lowrie. They loved it and I have to say so did I!!


No comments: