Thursday 5 May 2011

'Paper' Exhibition in Edinburgh


I received an email informing me that my submission had been accepted for the upcoming 'Paper exhibition at Craft House Concept in Edinburgh.

This is my second 'all paper' exhibition this year. I feel as though I am finally moving forward. I will be sending one of my book sculptures with a selection of my 'Organic Repose' range. The downside of exhibiting is the distance, I always want to be present at the private views but logistically this is not always possible.

This Saturday, I have encouraged myself to go to the 'First Anniversary: Paper Private View at Unit Twelve, Tixall, Stafford. It will be a three and a half drive there and back but I have been assured by fellow artists Ruth Singer and Emma Dolan that it's worth the effort and I have to say I can think of 25 reasons why I must go.


No comments: