Saturday 11 August 2012

Drawing a Day Challenge - Day Ten

I was working yesterday with the 50+ group, so sitting and taking my time to do a drawing got later and later. I have resigned myself to the fact that if it is done in the evening it will be a complete waste of time taking a photo of it.  Of course, now as I write this I have figured a way around this. (lightbulb moment)  I guess I could scan the image, now there really isn't any excuse for posting on the day I do the sketch.

This looks absolutely nothing like my Dr Martin boot, I just wanted to try out a different technique.  I held the pen at the end and then didn't take it off the page until I had finished my observation.  It's been ten days of the challenge and I'm getting to the stage of not what shall I draw, but what medium or technique shall I use.

No comments: