Tuesday 16 August 2011

and the winner of the handmade paper is.....

Thank you to all who left me comments... it was much appreciated. The winner of six pages of paper was picked by my husband who chose a number at random.

So-oo-ooooo CONGRATULATIONS........ Eric Fynn aka @jcem you are the winner.....you children will be delighted to have some more materials to create with.....

Please make sure you send me your address, via twitter or via my website Rare Notions and I will send out you handmade paper.

2 comments:

Molly Smith said...

Congrats to Erica! I love hearing of children getting into paper crafts at such a young ago.

Thank you, Phiona, for being so generous :) Have a super Thursday!

~Molly

Phiona said...

Thank you Molly. Agreed, getting children into creativity early is important to keep them in touch with their beautiful imaginations. This was my first giveaway and I really loved it. I need to think what I can giveaway next!! Ha! ha! :D