Monday 15 August 2011

Twitter #sbs winner Sunday 14th August 2011!!



This morning at about 1.45 am, I discovered that I had been re-tweeted by Theo Paphitis for the #sbs (Small Business Sunday). What a blast....

This became very obvious when I discovered that my followers had leapt up by 100 and there were about 200 emails from Twitter.

I try and tweet my business every week but quite often forget. I would say that I have tried about half a dozen times, perhaps ten times at the most. Each attempt, I would wait for something to happen, then realise as it was so quiet, I probably hadn't made the grade. I analyised what the successful #sbs business were trying to say. Short, sweet and clever was my initial thoughts... but still no success.

Then the light went on, you know the one you see in cartoons shining brightly above your head with the obligatory phss phss sound. What was missing in my tweet was a connection to my branding.... why did I use old books, it could be any books, why old, why tatty, why miscoloured books. And there was the answer...

So my tweet for my business for #sbs was:



I have been away from the computer all the morning so I have been relying on my phone to allow me to reply to all the lovely comments and congratulations I am receiving. How I'm going to get my book work done I'll never know.....


1 comment:

shellybobbins said...

YAY so glad you won darling !! welcome to the #SBS club yiphee ;0) xxx

glad you liked your screen shot

hee hee

Love Shellybobbins xxxx